Corporate Patronage Opportunities Available
The executive committee of IEEE SECON 2008 (Fifth Annual IEEE International Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks) invites your company to join other industry leaders to be a patron of our conference.
IEEE SECON grew out of the well-established IEEE INFOCOM conference in 2004, in order to create an event that focused on the important and exciting topics of Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications Networks. The conference will be organized to provide for collegiality and continuity in the discussions of the various topics among participants from the industrial, governmental and academic sectors.
Your support will be instrumental in enhancing the quality of the conference and will also aid registration and travel arrangements for students who otherwise may not be able to participate in the conference.
There are various SECON 2008 levels of support:Silver Patron (US $3,000):
- Display space for your company's brochures
- Logo on web page, final program, and proceedings
- Two free registrations
- One additional free registration
- A coffee break will be designated as being supported by your company
- Preferential venues for your company's promotional material
- Two additional free registrations
- We will use appropriate venues to underscore and publicize your support. For example, the reception/banquet will be designated as being partially or fully supported by your company.
- An additional free table